Tuesday, June 12, 2007

I'm too tired to panic


At this point my head has popped off my body and it's spinning around in the air. I have launched my website, taken orders and now I'm waiting for something to go wrong. Not that I'm a pessimistic person, but I am the queen of Murphy's Law. I don't wear the crown proudly...it's just a fact. You will never hear me say "What else could go wrong!" because that would just be stating the obvious. I'm forcing my mind back to the beach that I just left 48 hours ago. The swim up bar where Tepane could balance 2 beers and a bottle of rum on his head while dancing. He wasn't quite in the same league as the guy who blew fire out of his mouth though.

Please visit our new site at www.chicgalleria.com.
Copyright © 2007-2008. Chic Things Galleria. All Rights Reserved.