Thursday, June 21, 2007

Voda Soap


I have horribly dry skin. I've read all the magazines that tell you not to take hot showers, but temped water just doesn't do it for me. I've tried putting lotion on after I get out of the shower, but it leaves me with a sticky, goopy feeling. I've looked for products to use in the shower, but I still look like a lizard. My mom said I had ichthyosis as a child, so I Googled the word. I was surprised to find a message board full of comments from people with this problem. I was even MORE surprised when I read comments about Voda soap. I have been selling this soap on my website, but really had no idea it had such a loyal following. People wrote about the heavy oil base in the soaps, some called it a miracle cure and others said they couldn't live without it. One person wrote that she cut it up into smaller pieces (about 6 slices out of each bar)- She ordered a box of 4 soaps so it was easy to cut them up and store them in the box, that way she could use one small piece for about 2 showers and change to another one when she felt like it without any of the bars drying up or melting away sitting in water by the shower. How smart is that? My problem is making up my mind which soap fits my mood for the day.

Please visit our new site at www.chicgalleria.com.
Copyright © 2007-2008. Chic Things Galleria. All Rights Reserved.