Monday, June 11, 2007

Welcome!


Having arrived home at midnight last night from my vacation to the Beaches resort in Turks and Caicos, I had about a million things to do today. I made the stupid mistake of drinking two cups of coffee. This usually isn't a problem for me, but I went through coffee detox on my vacation and I guess I have to build up my system again. I have been buzzing all day and my mind is on overload. Mounds of laundry keep staring me in the face. I finally sat down to watch the last two episodes of The Sopranos. All I have to say is "Thank God they didn't clip Carm!" I love my DVR and seriously can't believe life ever existed before some genius invented it. I always think of the Episode of Sex in the City with Miranda freaking out when her TiVO goes on the fritz. Steve fixed it for her.


Welcome to My Chic Things! Welcome to my blog! Welcome to my Grand Opening!

Please visit our new site at www.chicgalleria.com.
Copyright © 2007-2008. Chic Things Galleria. All Rights Reserved.