Monday, July 23, 2007

The Chic Buzz



Denise Tjarks and I are a marriage made in heaven. I fell in love with her reversible bags and she has me hooked. I have been selling her bags as soon as they arrive in my boutique because others are as obsessed as I am! Now, I have to admit that I've never been to Hawaii where these special handbags are made. I will get there someday before my body is to old to travel, but for now I am enjoying the bags that say "Hey, look I've been to Hawaii!" These bags are beautiful and the fact that I can reverse them makes them unique. The vintage bags are made from original Hawaiian mu'umu'us. Hula, hula. These bags are one of a kind so you won't hear anyone at the hairdressers say, "I have that purse" or "Isn't that last year's design?" You Coach bag owners are feeling the pain. Break out of that designer rut! I did and it's a breath of fresh air!

Please visit our new site at www.chicgalleria.com.
Copyright © 2007-2008. Chic Things Galleria. All Rights Reserved.