Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Delta Delta Delta

My mom and I are both Iota Tri Deltas. On the day this picture was taken, I think my mom was on cloud nine. I was being initiated and she had flown up to Ann Arbor to participate. I have to admit that this event like many others is a fading memory. Why is it that so many important things can happen in your life, but years later you can't remember the details? I know, I'm admitting to old age, Alzheimer's, brain malfunction... Oh, I do remember that malfunction used to be my brother's favorite word! So some details do last somewhere in the back of our complex brain and at no time will any scientist ever figure out if there is any rhyme or reason to them. I do remember that my mom was very proud of me the day this picture was taken and that is a memory I don't ever want to forget.

Please visit our new site at www.chicgalleria.com.
Copyright © 2007-2008. Chic Things Galleria. All Rights Reserved.