Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Headache Relief

Headaches are a fact of life. Whether brought on by the environment, stress, red wine, forgetting to put in my contacts or the weather, I have headaches. I have tried all the standard over-the-counter pain relievers. I just seem to always get the side effects. So, I decided to dibble in aromatherapy and holistic healing. After reading several articles and talking to massage therapists and my acupuncturist, I have decided that this is the route to take. I have learned that lavender and patchouli are anti-depressants, tea tree detoxifies, peppermint and ginger help with indigestion and eucalyptus helps headaches. This soap contains eucalyptus oil, sage, vitamin e oil and goats milk.“The very first thing I do when I feel a headache coming on is jump in a steamy hot shower with this soap. Eucalyptus oil and sage bring relief to the throbbing pain in my head.”

Please visit our new site at www.chicgalleria.com.
Copyright © 2007-2008. Chic Things Galleria. All Rights Reserved.