Tuesday, July 31, 2007

New watches

I finally got in new watches and they are so cute! I ordered black and silver since they have been so popular in my boutique. I was at the mall today and walked past the Brighton store. Their watches are so expensive! I think it is better to have a watch that looks like you bought it at Brighton, but you didn't pay the crazy price. I have a tendency to take my watch off and forget where I left it anyway. I usually find it near the kitchen sink or my computer. Not a good habit if I owned a watch I paid over $100 for. That's why these cuff watches are so perfect. They look good and they are very practical. Plus, they don't cost a fortune. What a deal!

Please visit our new site at www.chicgalleria.com.
Copyright © 2007-2008. Chic Things Galleria. All Rights Reserved.