Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Voda soap


Whenever I travel, I love to visit spas. One of my favorite places is in Santa Fe, New Mexico. It's the Sha'Nah Spa at the Bishop's Lodge Resort. When I am there, I usually do the Herbal Detoxification with massage. Santa Fe itself is a beautiful place. My family and I always go during the winter when it's snowing and the scenery is breathtaking. The spa itself is secluded on the grounds of the Bishop's Lodge Resort and offers numerous services. I would recommend any of them! The smell of this spa is amazing and I think of it when I use my Voda 22 Evergreen soap. This soap is perfect to have in the shower because the smell is so relaxing. What a perfect way to start the day!

Please visit our new site at www.chicgalleria.com.
Copyright © 2007-2008. Chic Things Galleria. All Rights Reserved.