Thursday, August 9, 2007

Velluca Scarves



Katie Gold's motto, “My hope is that every time your customers wrap up in a Velluca design they think, "I love this!." I personally fell in love with Velluca scarves and immediately purchased them for my boutique. Her velvet collection is to die for and I will be introducing them in the fall.


Katie's press release page says:


Velluca selected (again!) as a "Designer on the Rise" for spring/summer 2006 by StyleBakery.com


Velluca Selected for VIP gift bags at Emeril Lagasse fundraiser.


It also contains quotes from the New York Post and the Portland Tribune as well as several other reviews.


A beautiful scarf is such as asset to your wardrobe. I suggest tying one to the handle of your leather handbag or tucking it under the collar of your denim jacket. Having a bad hair day? Throw a scarf on your head, don a pair of sunglasses and you're Jackie O! Nothing says "chic" like the added punch of a scarf.


Please visit our new site at www.chicgalleria.com.
Copyright © 2007-2008. Chic Things Galleria. All Rights Reserved.