Friday, September 14, 2007

"Chic Challenge" Question



Today I am giving away a gift box of four Voda soaps from my website. The winner may chose from 8 different combinations featured at http://www.mychicthings.com/. This is a $25 value.

The "Chic Challenge" Question is:


In the late 1980's, I worked on Greenwich Avenue in a well known designer's store. My closet was filled with floral dresses, short corduroy skirts, sailor dresses, tights, petticoats and high-necked blouses. When I quit, I couldn't wait to throw it all away! Who was the designer? In addition to women's clothing, what other 2 lines was this designer famous for?


Post your answers in the comments section of this post. The first person to get all three answers correct, wins! Please only enter once. The contest ends at 5:00pm PST. The winner will be announced Saturday.

Good luck!



Please visit our new site at www.chicgalleria.com.
Copyright © 2007-2008. Chic Things Galleria. All Rights Reserved.