Saturday, September 29, 2007

Seeing the World


I have this neat little tool called Google Analytics. Some of you might be thinking "duh, where has she been?' Ok, well....I've only had it a month and it absolutely fascinates me. There is this nifty map overlay that highlights the countries people come from that visit my blog. I gaze at this wonderful map wondering about people and the places they live. More about how boring the place I live is and how I want to go explore the world.

I've never been over the pond. I've traveled to Canada a few times and Mexico once. I've even been to Turks and Caicos and the British Virgin Islands. But the thought of seeing London, Paris and Milan....the thought of shopping in London, Paris and Milan!

I want to experience new flavors in food, listen to other languages spoken and shop in the most beautiful stores. But for now I will settle for chicken fried steak, "move your dang gum tractor," and Target.

Please keep visiting my blog so that I can take a short break from reality each day!


James Taylor - You've Got A Friend
via FoxyTunes

Please visit our new site at www.chicgalleria.com.
Copyright © 2007-2008. Chic Things Galleria. All Rights Reserved.