Sunday, September 23, 2007

Insane!

Totally insane! That's the only way I can describe the concert last night. Ash and I were sitting in our section 201 seats before the show, just chatting. The lights go out and immediately some woman asked to see our tickets. What? I'm not sitting in your seat, lady. She asked if we bought our tickets through the Warehouse (DMB fan club) and wanted to physically see our tickets. Ash handed hers over and the woman said, "How would you ladies like to move up to the front row?"

Seriously? What? This is not really happening! I was front row center making eye contact with Dave Matthews and Stefan Lessard for close to 3 hours. What an incredible experience. I'm still in shock.

Please visit our new site at www.chicgalleria.com.
Copyright © 2007-2008. Chic Things Galleria. All Rights Reserved.