Saturday, September 15, 2007

It's cold this morning!

Oh baby, it's cold outside!

When I went to put Ginger out on her lead this morning, I was struck by a crisp cool breeze that shook me from my drowsy trance. I had forgotten that it was the bi-annual Garage Sale today. I walked out into my front yard with a parade of cars and people walking by. Hey, look folks, I'm in my flannel pj's and I don't care! It's cold outside! This is awesome! There's a million things I could do today. Switch out my closet, take every sweater I own to the cleaners, plant hardy mums in every corner of the garden, decorate the front porch with hay bales and pumpkins, curse at the people parking in my driveway, sort my acrylic socks...watch the Michigan~Notre Dame football game! I will try to forget that it will be 85 degrees this afternoon. Oklahoma weather is such a tease.



----------------
Listening to: 10,000 Maniacs - Candy Everybody Wants
via FoxyTunes

Please visit our new site at www.chicgalleria.com.
Copyright © 2007-2008. Chic Things Galleria. All Rights Reserved.