Thursday, October 25, 2007

Fashion Question Incentive



There has been grumbling that my Chic Challenge questions have been too difficult. So I decided it is your turn to challenge me.


It's time for Chic Fashion Questions. I wanted to give you a little incentive to send me your best fashion questions. I thought this beautiful cuff watch might motivate you to write your most pressing questions on today's fashions, styles, trends or whatever else you might have on your mind in the comments of this post.

All you have to do to win this fab watch is to post a great fashion question. If you have the winning question, you'll receive this Brighton inspired cuff watch. The winning question will be chosen based on creativity and difficulty. And my daughter will probably have to draw your name out of a hat.

So challenge me...

Please visit our new site at www.chicgalleria.com.
Copyright © 2007-2008. Chic Things Galleria. All Rights Reserved.