Sunday, October 7, 2007

Myra Elizabeth Jewelry

Jewelry SOLD OUT.
Myra Elizabeth Jewelry is created to enhance YOUR beauty, femininity and individuality. Designs are adorned with beautiful gemstones, sparkling Swarovski Austrian crystals, shimmering freshwater pearls and precious metals. Most are limited editions or one-of-a-kind.

This jewelry is absolutely gorgeous in person! I was so excited to find Myra and her beautiful earrings. I had been looking for a jewelry line for My Chic Things and when I saw Myra's creations, I knew right away that they were perfect.I was lucky to be able to buy several pieces for my boutique. Her fall line was being sold so quickly, I had to act fast. I'm so glad I did! Shop www.mychicthings.com and snatch these up for Christmas gifts now before they are all gone.





Please visit our new site at www.chicgalleria.com.
Copyright © 2007-2008. Chic Things Galleria. All Rights Reserved.