Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Sal in Cal


Catherine, the redhead wrote~Just want to let you know that Flat Sally is in Santa Rosa, CA. I found her on my doorstep yesterday and took her out and about today with some girlfriends. She rode a Vespa, hung out at Starbucks and Barnes and Nobles, ate Mexican food, shopped and had her hair done. My friend Toni has a great digital camera and we took lots of hilarious photos of "Sally's first day in California".

My girlfriends just loved Flat Sally and we are going to make her an honorary member of Club B, a woman's organization my girlfriend started which comes complete with a laminated membership card. We are thinking of making Flat Sally a purse to hold her souvenirs from her travels.


Thanks Catherine for the report on our Chic Gal Sal! Can't wait to see the photos.


Please visit our new site at www.chicgalleria.com.
Copyright © 2007-2008. Chic Things Galleria. All Rights Reserved.