Friday, October 19, 2007

Side Track Post

Remember~This is a happy shopping blog!!!

I know that I shouldn't use this blog to post personal stuff or unfortunate things that happen to me, but....October 18 was the 10th anniversary of my first husband's death and it was a doozy of a day.

I had a bad mammogram last week, so I went to get an ultrasound. It showed 3 nodules that needed to be removed. Yesterday, during the biopsy, the doctor accidentally hit an artery. It took quite some time to stop the bleeding and then I was sent home. About a mile down the road, I started bleeding and it wouldn't stop. Thank goodness my daughter was with me. She called 911, I pulled over and waited for the ambulance. They rushed me back to the hospital and I had to have emergency surgery to fix the artery.

I'm home now recovering and although I'm a bit sore, I'm going to be OK.

I'm telling you all this because I want my loyal readers to know I'm still here. Also, please tell everyone you know to get a yearly mammogram. It's so important!

Please visit our new site at www.chicgalleria.com.
Copyright © 2007-2008. Chic Things Galleria. All Rights Reserved.