Thursday, November 22, 2007

Fashion Questions #15 & #16: Jeans

Natalie wrote: "What is this season's best jeans for a 30-something mom? I'm thinking that the skinny legged look will probably not be the best look for me."

Whimsy Gal wrote: "Where can I find a nice, affordable pair of jeans that are not low rise or sit below the waist?"

I can answer both these questions with one simple answer www.zafu.com! I love this website and you have to check it out. You answer some questions about your body and current jeans. It will then give you recommendations that include the store link, your fit rating and how it will fit your body. You can also search for bras and pants. Hope this helps with your jeans search!




Please visit our new site at www.chicgalleria.com.
Copyright © 2007-2008. Chic Things Galleria. All Rights Reserved.