Thursday, November 8, 2007

I'm an M

I must share with you a wonderful website that I discovered about six months ago. While doing my Goggle search for "clothes for my body shape", I landed on MyShape.com. Wow! I have been so impressed with their clothes and their customer service. I spoke to Donna last week and told her that I was going to review her website. She is a fantastic person and ready to help find the perfect outfit for any occasion.

ShapeMatchTM is a patent-pending system that matches clothing to each individual person. Their system matches garment characteristics and measurements to a member's profile. You fill out your own personal profile when you register.

A member's profile consists of her measurements, shape and preferences. Your measurements determine your body shape (M, Y, S, H, A, P, E) as well as the fit of the clothing. Measurements are very important for this system. Preferences include things such as how you like to wear your clothes, what type of clothing you like, and what types of fabrics you prefer. You can be as general or as specific as you prefer in these areas.

It is VERY important that you have a friend help measure your body because even a half inch mistake can make a difference. Also, you have to keep it updated if you gain or lose weight. I promise that you will be thrilled with the clothes you receive.

You will be amazed by how great you feel in the clothes that are perfect for your body shape. Not only does the system give suggestions on outfits, it also tells you what size to buy. It has never been wrong for me.

Next time you are puzzled about what clothes look best on your body shape, visit MyShape.com to find the perfect outfit.




Please visit our new site at www.chicgalleria.com.
Copyright © 2007-2008. Chic Things Galleria. All Rights Reserved.