Thursday, December 6, 2007

Ask Chic Girl Friday


Need a cute stocking stuffer? Love the smell of chocolate? Ok, before you say anything...I know I haven't answered all the questions from last Friday....but I will soon! My head has been in the clouds because I'm going to see Duran Duran in Dallas next Wednesday night. What should I wear?

Anyway, ask your most pressing fashion question and you will be entered to win these
yummy chocolate bath truffles to enjoy next time you need a little "me" time. 100% shea butter. Rolled in cocoa and pure cane organic sugar. Just leave your question in the comments section of this post. I will announce the winner on Sunday.

Don't forget these are available to purchase at MyChicThings.com!


Please visit our new site at www.chicgalleria.com.
Copyright © 2007-2008. Chic Things Galleria. All Rights Reserved.