Friday, December 21, 2007

Ask Chic Girl Friday

Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah to all my wonderful readers. It's Ask Chic Girl Friday! As always, just leave me a question in the comment section of this post. This week you will be entered in a drawing to win one of the beautiful bracelets in yesterdays post. Your choice (unless I sell them all today and then I will have to post new ones.) I would be doing the happy dance if that happened.

Stacy V~you need to claim your candle prize.

Announcement~I might be giving away several bracelets during the day today. If your name is drawn and you have registered at MyChicThings.com with your name and address....I will ship your prize today! Don't forget to leave a question here to qualify.

All winners will be announced Sunday.





Please visit our new site at www.chicgalleria.com.
Copyright © 2007-2008. Chic Things Galleria. All Rights Reserved.