Saturday, December 8, 2007

Fashion Question #20~Semi-formal Holiday Party

Wow! You gals are really keeping me on my toes. Your questions this week are very challenging. I will plunge in with my stilettos and give each one my best shot!

Jasmine wrote~
"What kind of dress should I wear to a semi-formal X-mas party?"

Jasmine, I will refer you to my chic friends at myshape.com. Remember semi-formal does not mean floor length gowns. You can wear a beautiful royal blue dress,

a gold or silver dress,
red or the classic black.
Don't forget your favorite strappy heels and a beaded clutch. Limit your jewelry to just a hint of bling. Wearing too many jewels will take away from your beautiful dress and your warm smile.

Picture courtesy of myshape.com.




Please visit our new site at www.chicgalleria.com.
Copyright © 2007-2008. Chic Things Galleria. All Rights Reserved.