Saturday, December 15, 2007

Fashion Question #29 ~Metallics

Stephanie Gruelle wrote "With metallics making a big surge this season in purses and shoes, does our jewelry need to match or can we mix our metallics? Do gold and silver aways clash or is that an old rule we can throw out?"

Old rules die hard with me Stephanie. I don't ever mix my gold and silver. In fact, I'm usually quite meticulous when it comes to my metals. As far as the fashion surge of metallics in shoes and purses, I'm loving it! MICHAEL by Michael Kors has several chic metallic handbags this season.

I love what Steve Madden has done with metallics too.

Just limit yourself when wearing these accessories. I simple silver flat with jeans is fantastic with your 2" thin silver hoop earrings.

Photos courtesy of Macys.com.



Please visit our new site at www.chicgalleria.com.
Copyright © 2007-2008. Chic Things Galleria. All Rights Reserved.