Sunday, December 9, 2007

Fashion Questions #21, #22 & #23~Products, Designers and Metallic Pants

Val wrote~"How do you find such diverse and amazing products?"

Thank you Val for the wonderful compliment. I have spent many, many hours on the phone and the computer networking with entrepreneurs. I am constantly looking for new unique items that are the very best quality. I receive emails from people wanting me to preview their products and I have made connections through referrals from designers. I even get packages in the mail containing product samples. I will be heading to Dallas Market this next summer looking for more chic items.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jan "Just Me' wrote~
"Who is your favorite clothing designer?"

Oh, that question is almost unfair! Where to start...I have to start with Juicy Couture. I first turned my attention to Juicy Couture when I found out that John Taylor's wife was one of the co-founders. OK, I know what you are thinking...that's rather shallow. But I love the velour track suits, sunglasses, purses and charms. I also love BCBG Max Azria. The clothes fit my style and personality to a tee.

I will tell you that
my head would pop off and spin around if I could ever own Versace, Yves Saint Laurent or Oscar de la Renta.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ShanSoPink wrote~
"Are people going to start wearing metallic pants?"

Oh, I hope not! That fashion mistake must not make a return on the runway. You certainly won't find any in this chic girl's closet.






Please visit our new site at www.chicgalleria.com.
Copyright © 2007-2008. Chic Things Galleria. All Rights Reserved.