Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Fashion Questions #25 & #26~Jeans, Tees and Toes

jbubolz-miller wrote "How can you keep stylish as a stay at home mom? I tend to wear a lot of ts and jeans as they wash easily."

You are singing my song sweetie! I started MyChicThings.com because I love my tees and jeans. I wanted to offer woman beautiful chic accessories to wear with their tees and jeans. Funny thing is, I toyed with the name Jeansntees before I realized that people would probably think that was what I was selling. Find some fabulous bracelets, necklaces, jean jackets, hats, scarves, handbags, shoes, etc. These allow you the flexibility of changing your look without giving up the comfort of your two favorite pieces of clothing.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

StephW wrote
"Is it ever OK to wear open toe shoes in winter?"

Well StephW, if you live in a warm climate it is definitely acceptable. I would assume the rest of your wardrobe reflects these balmy temperatures as well. Make sure your keep those toes looking good with a fresh pedicure.
I'm looking out my window at the freezing rain and wearing my Avon sequined slippers.




Please visit our new site at www.chicgalleria.com.
Copyright © 2007-2008. Chic Things Galleria. All Rights Reserved.