Monday, December 3, 2007

Stuff Happens

The frustrations of being a business owner usually have to do with things that are completely out of my control. I broke a clasp on a necklace today that I was getting ready to wrap for a customer. I received a call from another customer who never got her package. Ends up the building manager had signed for it and forgot to tell her. Emails get lost in my SPAM and sometimes I lose my scissors. Ok, the scissors part is probably something I could control.

Just so everyone knows, I try my very best to carry quality products and send them out as quickly as possible.
I once chased the DHL man across the parking lot. If there is ever a problem, I will do my best to fix it. I love my customers and I want them to love My Chic Things.

Please visit our new site at www.chicgalleria.com.
Copyright © 2007-2008. Chic Things Galleria. All Rights Reserved.