Friday, January 11, 2008

Ask Chic Girl Friday



It's time to pamper yourself on Ask Chic Girl Friday. Leave a comment on this post about how you like to pamper yourself. Maybe it's a soak in a warm bath, a trip to the salon or curling up with a good book. Feel free to leave me any fashion questions that you are just burning to ask too!




Today I will be giving away a Nourishing Hand & Body Cream in Peppermint along with a 100% Soy Wax 2 oz Travel Candle in Peppermint thanks to my wonderful friend Laura at Ciao Bella Body. I am carrying Ciao Bella Natural Bath and Body products at MyChicThings.com and I can't rave about them enough! Luxurious is the perfect word. What a way to pamper yourself.




So let me in on your pampering secrets. I'll let you in on mine when I announce the winner on Sunday.





Please visit our new site at www.chicgalleria.com.
Copyright © 2007-2008. Chic Things Galleria. All Rights Reserved.