Sunday, January 13, 2008

Congratulations!

Congratulations to Shelley! You won the wonderful Ciao Bella Hand & Body Cream and Soy Candle.
Thanks again to Laura from Ciao Bella for the wonderful peppermint products. Watch for another Ask Chic Girl Friday prize from Ciao Bella soon!

Seems like we all enjoy a little pampering. I personally love to sit in the shower and lather with shower gel or scrub. I have several so I can chose the fragrance based on my mood. You can never have enough shower gels or scrubs! I also always have a Voda soap bar. Made with essential oils, this soap drenches my skin without leaving it slimy. I bought a teak wood stool and a new mesh shower sponge. Awwww.....my escape from the world.




Please visit our new site at www.chicgalleria.com.
Copyright © 2007-2008. Chic Things Galleria. All Rights Reserved.