Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Fashion Question #61~Bags




Shay wrote "I need a diaper bag that doesn't look like a diaper bag because I also use it as a purse so that I don't have to carry everything."

Many moons ago, I felt the same way you do. I hated the typical diaper bags that you saw in the stores. I wanted something chic and trendy that would carry my wallet, diapers and other necessary baby items. Go for a chic tote bag. You don't need to carry hundreds of items with you. Replenish your tote each time you're short on something. Too many women feel the need to carry tons of diapers, snacks, toys, etc. If you're just running errands around town, carry the necessary items with you and leave the rest in the car. There are so many cute totes available. I recommend a few from MyChicThings.com.





Please visit our new site at www.chicgalleria.com.
Copyright © 2007-2008. Chic Things Galleria. All Rights Reserved.