Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Fashion Questions #51, #52, #53, #54~Hats, Leggings, and Accessories


Laura wrote "Ok, why are leggings such a fashion item right now? What's your take on them?"

Laura I'm personally luke warm on the leggings fashion trend. I think if you are young (under 40) and live in a climate where it isn't freezing cold, you can pull them off. You need to make sure that you wear a fitted, belted top so that you don't look like a sack with legs.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

jbubloz-miller wrote
"What do you recommend to style up a wardrobe? I think my jeans and tees have hit a low point of style."

Oh my gosh! I would love to offer some suggestions! The whole philosophy behind MyChicThings.com is adding chic to your favorite jeans and tees. A beautiful piece of jewelry, a cute handbag, an embellished denim jacket, an animal print belt or a scarf headband are all items that you can add to your wardrobe to style it up. I'm all about being comfortable and using accessories to make your outfit "pop". Just imagine yourself in your favorite pair of jeans, a plain white shirt and these earrings! Very chic!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sundi wrote
"What are some great accessories that even busy moms should have?"

This is such fun! Accessories are what give your wardrobe character. They reflect your personality and add zip to your style. The perfect earrings, necklace, cuff watch, handbag, or belt will be that spark to make you say "I look good!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
LeeannM wrote
"Hats? What kind of hat styles would you recommend for someone who isn't looking for too much attention?"

Leeann that is a tricky question. I love hats! I have worn hats since college and continue to wear them now. The "not looking for attention" is the hard part for me to answer. My Charlee Kat*z hat is raspberry with a black brooch. I know that it calls attention to me. Women stop me in the grocery line to ask me wear I got it.! MyChicThings.com! You could always do black or brown. The Madcapz baseball style hats in Midnight Moon are fun and not too crazy. Bright colors scream attention, so I would stick to neutrals. The climate where you live is always a factor too. Hats are perfect for a bad hair day and are an important accessory to have in your closet for a quick chic look.





Please visit our new site at www.chicgalleria.com.
Copyright © 2007-2008. Chic Things Galleria. All Rights Reserved.