Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Fashion Questions #58 & #59~Frames and Bags


Texaiano wrote "What was the most chic thing that you have ever done to display one of your favorite snapshots, other than putting it in a frame or photo album?"

I love to take pictures of my family even though I'm not very good at it. I have frames all over the house. Frames on shelves, tables, the fireplace mantle and the walls. I don't think I have ever used anything other than a frame. Anyone have other suggestions?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shelley wrote "What style pocket book is in for a busy mom on the go? I don't want a huge pocket book, but it needs to accommodate quite a bit."

Your bag has to reflect your personality and life style. Are you a mom with babies? Maybe you need a really chic diaper bag.

Since I have older children, I go for a bag that will hold my wallet, sunglasses, a little make-up, phone and keys. I love the Denise Tjarks handbags that I have at MyChicThings.com. I just got a note from Denise and I'm getting a whole bunch of new bags from her the end of February. I can't keep them in the store! Not only are they made from beautiful mod fabrics and vintage Hawaiian mu'umu'us, they are reversible!!! Plus, I don't look like everyone else in town carrying a Coach bag. My sister-in-law has three. She was asked about them so much that now she carries my business card with her. Heehee! Gotta love that!



Please visit our new site at www.chicgalleria.com.
Copyright © 2007-2008. Chic Things Galleria. All Rights Reserved.