Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year My Chic Blog Readers!


Wow! It's really 2008. This year will be a wild roller coaster. I think I'm strapped in and ready for the ride. I'm preparing myself for several things in my personal life. My son will be graduating and going to the University of Oklahoma in the fall. My husband and I are very seriously thinking of building a house. My daughter might actually grow into the bra I bought her because all her friends had one. I will pass on the best first grade class I have ever had. MyChicThings.com and Chic Consulting will continue to grow and challenge me every day of 2008.

Thank you to all my friends and family for your love a support in 2007. I have met so many wonderful women through my businesses and through this blog. The Old Girl Network is stronger than ever! Have a Happy New Year My Chic Blog readers!



Please visit our new site at www.chicgalleria.com.
Copyright © 2007-2008. Chic Things Galleria. All Rights Reserved.