Saturday, January 5, 2008

I've Been Tagged!?


1. Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself.
3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know that they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

OK, my chic friend Danielle at Brown Bombshells sent me this tag. I had no idea what she was sending me until I visited her site and actually read the directions. OK, here it goes....
1. Completed
2. Weird facts?
Hmmmm.....what don't you know about me already?

*I was Student Body President of my High School.
*There is random music playing in my head at all times.
*I hate people taking my glass away at a restaurant, refilling it and bringing it back.
*I love thunderstorms.
*I rarely studied in college.
*My heart skips a beat every time I hear the Michigan fight sound.
*I've taught the children of United States
Senators.

I'm going to send this to Diva Boutiques, Whimsy Business, Diary of a Personal Shopper, She who laughs, lasts, Barking Dog Shoes, The Vintage Pearl, and My Whimsy World.

3. Completed
4. I guess I better go do that now.



Please visit our new site at www.chicgalleria.com.
Copyright © 2007-2008. Chic Things Galleria. All Rights Reserved.