Monday, January 7, 2008

New Natural Bath & Body Product Line


I'm so excited to introduce Ciao Bella Natural Bath and Body Products to MyChicThings.com. I have been searching for quite awhile for a line of bath and body products that complimented my philosophy of looking good and feeling good. Ciao Bella are natural body and skincare products that help balance your skin, relax your mind and promote an overall feeling of well being.

I've spent a lot of time researching toxins, aromatherapy and how important it is to use natural products on your body. Ciao Bella products have combined ingredients that help remove toxins and stimulate the senses while nourishing your skin. I'm thrilled with the numerous scent choices. There is a smell for everyone! I happen to be enjoying the Yuzu Grapefruit Sugar Scrub.

I am currently offering a free 2 oz. 100% Soy Candle with your purchase of $25 or more in Ciao Bella products at MyChicThings.com. This fun surprise will arrive with your order!


Please visit our new site at www.chicgalleria.com.
Copyright © 2007-2008. Chic Things Galleria. All Rights Reserved.