Friday, February 8, 2008

Ask Chic Girl Friday Contest



Since next week is Valentine's Day~I am dishing up a special addition of Ask Chic Girl Friday. I have a secret to tell you...I'm not a big fan of Valentine's Day. Actually, I'm not a big fan of any holiday. Holiday's cause me stress, but that's a whole other story to be told in great detail at a much later date.

Today I want you to enlighten me. Leave me a comment on this post and tell me why you love Valentine's Day. From the comments I will pick someone to win.....this beautiful Brighton inspired heart necklace and earrings.

You have until midnight EST Saturday and the winner will be announced Sunday. One comment per person please.
This necklace is SOLD OUT.




Please visit our new site at www.chicgalleria.com.
Copyright © 2007-2008. Chic Things Galleria. All Rights Reserved.