Friday, February 15, 2008

Ask Chic Girl Friday Contest


I've been so excited all week to post today's Ask Chic Girl Friday contest!

This week's winner will receive a spiritual 4 tarot card reading from Fragrant Soul. Rachel Smith is a spiritual counselor, hypnotherapist and teacher. All readings are done the old fashioned way. She creates Sacred Space, pulls actual cards, analyzes the reading and sends it to you via email. I had her do a reading for me...I'll tell you more later.

Leave a comment on this post any time before midnight Saturday CST to be entered to
win this very special prize. Let me know what's on your mind. You don't have to tell me all your secrets, but let me know where you might need guidance on your spiritual path. Money? Career? Love? Physical Health?

From now through February 28th, all My Chic Blog readers can take 35% off one order at Fragrant Soul. Just use the code mychicthings08. Don't miss this opportunity! I'm serious....don't!





Please visit our new site at www.chicgalleria.com.
Copyright © 2007-2008. Chic Things Galleria. All Rights Reserved.