Monday, February 18, 2008

Chic Shoes on a Budget


I was looking for some chic shoes for spring, but I didn't want to break my budget. I contacted Elana Pruitt from Good Girl Gone Shopping and she told me about the leopard print shoes at Target.com. What a find!

I got online and ordered a pair for myself. Then my daughter and I got in the car and drove to Target. I found the white pair with the little flowers and bought them right away. My daughter bought the zebra print. The choices were very slim in the store, but they had all styles and sizes online. Here is a photo of what we bought. We purchased 10 pairs for @$100. Can you believe that! Plus the best part of all....THEY ARE COMFORTABLE!


Thanks Good Girl Gone Shopping. I would definitely recommend Elana for personal recommendations to add chic to your wardrobe without spending a fortune. Her consultation fee is well worth the money and time you will save searching online, dragging through the mall or driving around town to every boutique.





Please visit our new site at www.chicgalleria.com.
Copyright © 2007-2008. Chic Things Galleria. All Rights Reserved.