Sunday, February 3, 2008

Fashion Questions #68~Weird Weather Wardrobe


Natalie wrote "What are a few key pieces of clothing or accessories that could update my wardrobe for this weird weather time that's between cold winter and sunny spring?"

We Oklahoma gals sure do know that our weather can change on a dime. Just this week, we had 12 degrees and snow. Today it's 70 degrees and sunny!

Natalie~I have to say that I layer every day. I wear cami's, tshirts, hoodies, jean jackets and sweater jackets so I'm ready for cold mornings and warm afternoons. I would suggest focusing on your shoes. Buy a cute pair of leopard print flats that can be worn with or without socks.
Target has a great pair for $14.99! In fact, I just ordered some for myself thanks to my personal shopper.


Also, you could purchase a cute jacket in a new spring color. I would make sure it has some sort of a lining in it to give you some warmth.

Velvet scarves are also a beautiful accessory that you can wear with your coat or to compliment your turtleneck or v-neck sweater.

Since the groundhog saw his shadow, in Oklahoma we will be in transition with our wardrobe a little bit longer.



Please visit our new site at www.chicgalleria.com.
Copyright © 2007-2008. Chic Things Galleria. All Rights Reserved.