Friday, February 29, 2008

Lipstick Jungle


Let me preface this post by saying that I am a Manhattan girl by heart. I miss living there and now have to get my "NYC fix" via the media. I was completely addicted to Sex and The City and I can't wait for the movie! I read Candace Bushnell's novel Lipstick Jungle awhile back and was ecstatic to hear that they were making a TV series based on the book.

My daughter and I watch the
show now with the pause button so that we can get every detail of Wendy, Victory and Nico's looks. This has really inspired my own personal wardrobe and I'm so excited to be offering Lipstick Jungle inspired jewelry at MyChicThings.com!

Be watching for more Lipstick Jungle inspired posts and visit my boutique to get these looks.

Here is a sneak preview~















The first necklace is actually 60" long. You can wear it in several layers. Pair the two necklaces together to get Victory's look for only $22.00. Earrings included.



Please visit our new site at www.chicgalleria.com.
Copyright © 2007-2008. Chic Things Galleria. All Rights Reserved.