Sunday, March 30, 2008

Closet Chaos


It's Spring in Oklahoma and I'm now faced with the dilemma of switching clothes in my closets. This is usually quite a problem for me because one day last week it was 90 degrees and today it's rainy and in the 40s. At this time of year, I am sick of looking at dark colors and want to break out my shorts! Forget that my legs are lily white and haven't seen the sun in over 7 months...

I can now haul all my heavy sweaters, coats, scarves, gloves and other cold weather items out of my master closet and into the office closet. Short sleeved items remain and it's time to decide what needs to be replaced. I plan to purchase a few tees in the new Spring colors. I keep all hoodies and half-sleeve light sweaters within reach because the mornings are still chilly. My family always laughs at this bi-yearly ritual because, well they just don't get it. Stuff has to be dry cleaned and a girl just can't have things in her closet that she's not wearing!

Do any of you have a closet ritual? Please tell me I'm not the only person who is OCD about their closet! Sorry for the teacher~ese....Obsessive Compulsive Disorder.



Please visit our new site at www.chicgalleria.com.
Copyright © 2007-2008. Chic Things Galleria. All Rights Reserved.