Monday, March 17, 2008

Observations from the Galleria

I had a fantastic trip to Dallas! The weather was warm and sunny and besides a short lounge by the pool, I was in the Galleria shopping. I'm so excited to report my findings and let you all know what the highlights were of my trip.

I think I'll start with handbags. Metallic and patent are #1 in bags this Spring. Kate Spade had the most shocking pink, yellow, orange and green patent bags! She incorporated these colors into a cute collection of wicker bags and darling evening clutches.


Louis Vuitton is featuring their Spring Epi Leather collection. Purples and pinks highlight this collection. My favorite is the Violette Monogram Vernis Bellevue GM. Gorgeous! You should have seen the window display with these bags!

Coach is also emphasizing color this Spring. Bright blues, pinks, oranges and reds dot this collection.

Versace had metallic, white and black bags only in their boutique. They were up on display shelves and I gazed at them like I was in a museum.

While I sat at a little bistro table snacking on sushi, I people watched. While most were dressed in casual attire of jeans and tees, I saw stunning handbags, shoes and accessories.

I'll let you know my shoe and accessories finds tomorrow.



Please visit our new site at www.chicgalleria.com.
Copyright © 2007-2008. Chic Things Galleria. All Rights Reserved.