Saturday, March 22, 2008

Spring Colors On My Mind

My brother-in-law came over for dinner tonight and when he walked in the house he was wearing a bright orange shirt. I complimented him on how I thought it was great that he was wearing one of the new hot Spring colors. He looked at me sort of odd and said "This is OSU orange." He had bought it to wear to the Big 12 Conference Tournament. OK, so much for thinking he was keeping up with the latest fashion trends.

I did get a pedicure today and used one of the new OPI colors. It's called
I'm India the Mood For Love. I think it is my favorite pink of all time! OPI's new India collection has quite a range of colors. There is dark navy blue, a white-gray and a gold metallic in addition to the pinks, red and corals. I'm not quite sure about the navy blue. Probably a hit with the younger gals.


So what do you think of the new blog design?



Please visit our new site at www.chicgalleria.com.
Copyright © 2007-2008. Chic Things Galleria. All Rights Reserved.