Saturday, March 29, 2008

We All Need Harmony and Love



When I decided to carry Hinix shirts in my boutique, I wanted to wear one first to make sure that they were the best shirts I could find to represent My Chic Things.

I received this Olive Harmony shirt and after wearing it for one day, I was hooked. This shirt is mega comfortable and I received tons of compliments. I threw it on with my jeans when I went out to run errands on Saturday and I'm not making this up....people really asked me where I got it. I then made the decision to carry this line and promote it to all my loyal customers.

What a hit these shirts have been! They are 100% cotton and are eco-friendly. The most important part for me is that they fit well, wash well and look chic.
You can purchase this Hinix shirt and other designs at My Chic Things.
Olive Harmony $39.95. Shirt no longer available.




Please visit our new site at www.chicgalleria.com.
Copyright © 2007-2008. Chic Things Galleria. All Rights Reserved.