Saturday, April 5, 2008

Brain Freeze at Starbucks


Yesterday morning I decided to treat myself to a Venti Chai Tea Latte at Starbucks on my way to school. I drove up to the drive-thru menu and ordered. In addition to the latte, I ordered a Vanilla Bean for my daughter, a scone and a piece of lemon coffee cake. I'm telling you all this so that you have a picture of how "easy" my order was.

The gal said very clearly in her nicest Starbucks voice, "Ok, you would like a...." There was a long pause and then she asked me to repeat my order. I did, s..l..o..w..e..r this time. The gal then said in her I forgot I was at work voice, "I'm sorry, I wasn't paying attention. I mean I was, but....." Another long pause.

So how on earth was I suppose to respond to that?



Please visit our new site at www.chicgalleria.com.
Copyright © 2007-2008. Chic Things Galleria. All Rights Reserved.