Is your sunscreen an award-winner?
Cosmetic Executive Women (CEW) recently announced the finalists for its 2008 Beauty Awards, the industry’s highest honor. This year’s race for beauty’s best included a ballot of nearly 600 products from more than 280 different brands.
Among the categories was “Sun,” including both mass-retail products and prestige items.
Here are the potential winners:
Sun Product (mass)
• Aveeno Continuous Protection Sunblock Spray SPF 45
• Burt’s Bees Aloe & Linden Flower After Sun Soother
• L’Oreal Paris Sublime Glow Moisturizing MicroFine Mist
• Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunblock SPF 70
• Olay Touch of Sun Overnight
Sun Product (prestige)
• Clarins Intense Bronze Self Tanning Tint
• Clinique City Block Sheer Oil-Free Daily Face Protector SPF 25
• Estee Lauder Multi-Protection Sun Towelettes for Body SPF 15
• Lancome Flash Bronzer Custom Color Tinted Self Tanning Face Lotion
• Shiseido Sun Protection Eye Cream SPF 32
I personally use Arizona Sun products and have for years. I spend hours on the beach and never burn when I use this sunscreen. I would highly recommend it! I use it on my kids too.
Thursday, April 3, 2008
Please visit our new site at www.chicgalleria.com.