Sunday, April 13, 2008

Chic Girl Answers

What fun to have so many interesting questions this week! I will try to do my best to answer them all. Here is just a few...enjoy!

Bunny B said...
Just wondering, do you wear makeup even when you're staying at home? If yes, how much?
Absolutely not! Makeup and I aren't the best of friends. I don't enjoy putting it on, I usually rush the job and I never think the final results look very good. That said, I rarely leave the house without at least mascara and lip gloss.

Natalie said... Who is your fashion guru?
Oh, that is a tough one.
Style comes from within, from knowing who you are and who you want to be; not from wanting to be somebody else. I do admit that I often ask my son's girlfriend, Lara, what young adult women are buying now.

PinkPoochDesigns said...
As someone with not a lot of style sense what product or products would you suggest purchasing from "My Chic Things"?
Ok, first of all I don't buy the "not a lot of style sense" comment. You know what you like...go for it. What to purchase? One beautiful necklace like the Sassy goes a long way. If you invest in a necklace like that, you will be amazed at what you can do with it. I wear mine with jeans and a tshirt. I've also worn it with a little black dress. One purchase, multiple possibilities. It's the most stunning piece of jewelry!

Melissa said... What products can you just not live without?
Cotton balls, Ciao Bella Yazu Grapefruit Sugar Scrub, Mary Kay TimeWise moisturizer, Aveda Eye Makeup remover and GooGone.

Bean Sprout Babies said...Do you "dress up" for work or stay casual most of the time?
Since I teach first grade, I wear jeans on Monday and Friday. The rest of the week I wear casual slacks, tshirts, sweaters or hoodies. I like to layer since I am not in charge of the thermostat.

BrineS said... Do they ship internationally?
I sure do. I have a flat international rate and I ship DHL. If I am able to find a cheaper rate at the shipping office, I will issue a refund if the amount you paid was more that it cost to ship.




Please visit our new site at www.chicgalleria.com.
Copyright © 2007-2008. Chic Things Galleria. All Rights Reserved.