Tuesday, April 1, 2008

House of Raquel Joins My Chic Things


It is with great pleasure that I announce my partnership with House of Raquel formally HIJA4 Jewelry. As I'm sure you saw from Chic Girl Friday a couple of weeks ago, HIJA4 has the most gorgeous jewelry on this whole entire planet!

House of Raquel will be designing special items exclusively for My Chic Things. These will be one-of-a-kind pieces you won't see or be able to purchase anywhere else. These items will feature Sterling Silver, Swarovski crystals and stunning beads. You will marvel at the workmanship and designs. Each piece is a true work of art.

I am currently having a SALE while my website is under construction. The new design work is almost finished. Doin' the happy dance!



Please visit our new site at www.chicgalleria.com.
Copyright © 2007-2008. Chic Things Galleria. All Rights Reserved.