Saturday, April 19, 2008

Let Me Develop Your Blog


As a consultant, one of the services that I offer is blog development. As most of you know, blogging is a very time consuming job. I have met many woman who enjoy writing the blog posts and promoting their businesses, but just don't have the time to devote to the marketing side of blogging.

This is when they hire me. My newest client is Rain Frog Blog. This has been a fun project for me. Rain Frog Apparel was a past sponsor of Chic Girl Friday. I love the bamboo t-shirt that I purchased so much that I decided to carry their apparel at My Chic Things. You need to visit Rain Frog Blog to check out Karen. She is featured in the May issue of Entrepreneur Magazine.

If you are interested in having your blog developed from scratch or you have an existing blog that needs at makeover...let me help you take it to the next level. Read about Chic Consulting and send me an email.



Please visit our new site at www.chicgalleria.com.
Copyright © 2007-2008. Chic Things Galleria. All Rights Reserved.