Thursday, April 17, 2008

The Little E Diva That Could

In a forest bright with snow...
Walked a Diva gingerly...
For far she had to go...

Then a whimper...
A whisper...
A tiny little cry...
From under frosted limbs...
Of iced trees...
From a frozen sky...

There lay a little thing...
Forlorn and all alone...
She whisked it up...
Determined to take it home...

What are you? she asked...
With breaths so Diva deep...
And wondrously the little thing...
Awakened from its sleep...

I was forlorn and all alone...
I had no place to be...
And now that you have found me...
I shall call myself "E"...

"E" she pondered...
How odd a name is that...
But tucked the thing to her heart...
And clasped her jacket back...

She could not hear the little "E's" words...
It uttered from her gown...
The blessings that it gave her...
Would soon be all around...

I give unto thee Diva...
The gifts I can disperse...
And forever you shall carry them...
Unto the ends of the earth...

The Gifts...
Enthusiasim, Elegance, Energy, Experience, Enlightment, Empathy, Elation, Excitement, Exhuberhance, Endurance, Eloquence....

The Little E Diva blessed her...
For she knew the DIVAs worth...

PansyV
The Muse
Poetry For The Diva In You


http://adivashammer.blogspot.com/

Please visit our new site at www.chicgalleria.com.
Copyright © 2007-2008. Chic Things Galleria. All Rights Reserved.