Thursday, May 22, 2008

Chic Girl Friday Winners!


Congratulations to Shop For the Cure! You were chosen at random to win 2 On The Rocks Candles from MyChicThings.com.

Congratulations to Lily! You were chosen at random for your link love to win the $25 shopping spree at MyChicThings.com. Email me for your gift certificate code mychicthings[at]gmail[dot]com.

I was completely overwhelmed with your posts of love and compliments. I pondered and reread them all a bazillion times. In the end I decided that I just couldn't make a decision. You all are so kind to me and I appreciate you dropping by on a regular basis. So because this decision was so difficult, I called on my trusty assistant to help.

Congratulations to Stacey Moore! You were chosen by me and my trusty assistant to win the $50 shopping spree from MyChicThings.com. I will email you a gift certificate code.



Please visit our new site at www.chicgalleria.com.
Copyright © 2007-2008. Chic Things Galleria. All Rights Reserved.